All products sold by IPSupply is under 1 year warranty. If you have any problems within the period, please contact us. The product may be eligible of replacement or credit note. The solutions will be discussed on specific situations.
Below are some FAQs about return policies.
1. If I have a product that is dead on arrival (DOA), how can I return it?
• DOA is defined as a product that fails at initial power-up.
• The DOA process is separate from any warranty programs.
• DOAs must be claimed within 5 days of arrival
DOA Request Process
1. Contact the Support Team email@example.com to report the defective product as soon as possible.
2. The customer must provide the serial number and purchase order or sales order of the purchase.
3. Once Support Team has determined the product to be DOA and eligible for replacement or credit note, a request for a replacement/credit note and Returns Material Authorization (RMA) will be submitted.
4. Replacement request is processed by Cisco’s Returns team within 24-48 business hours.
5. The defective equipments should be returned to the IPSupply’s location within 15 days to avoid being invoiced for the replacement product. The RMA number should be included on all return package.
6. Credit will only be issued when the product is physically returned to IPSupply location.
2. I need to return a product for credit only. How do I do that?
• IPSupply has an "all sales are final" policy. Customers are only allowed to return products as a result of the product being defective or due to a IPSupply order error or manufacturing error and when a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number has been issued.
• NIB or NOB Product must be new with the factory seal unbroken or must be unused.
• Out of Policy requests are subject to acceptance by IPSupply. A restocking fee may apply.
• Products must be returned to IPSupply location within 15 days of receiving your Returns Material Authorization (RMA) number.
• Failure to return product within 15 days may result in cancellation of the Return Material Authorization number.
• IPSupply will provide credit for product returned with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.